Timloc Thermo-Loc Fire-Rated Cavity Stop Sock FRSTOP
£210 EX. VAT
FRstop 1-hour fire-rated cavity stop sock. Designed to restrict the spread of flames within external masonry and to further minimise the effect of flanking noise pollution at wall junctions. Independently tested by Warrington Fire.
- FRstop cavity stop socks are lengths of low resin, non-combustible, rockfibre mineral wool sleeved in 35 micron polythene for on-site
- 1 hour fire integrity and minimum 15 minute insulation
- Independently tested by Warrington Fire
- Polythene encapsulated cavity stop sock
- Available in standard widths of 50, 75, 85, 90, 100, 115, 125 and 150mm
- Special cavity widths are available on request up to 300mm
- Meets the requirements of the Robust Detail, Approved Document B and NHBC Standards
|Product code||To suit cavity width||Dimensions|
|FRSTOP50||50mm||65 x 65 x 1200mm|
|FRSTOP75||75mm||85 x 85 x 1200mm|
|FRSTOP85||85mm||100 x 85 x 1200mm|
|FRSTOP90||90mm||100 x 85 x 1200mm|
|FRSTOP100||100mm||110 x 100 x 1200mm|
|FRSTOP115||115mm||130 x 100 x 1200mm|
|FRSTOP125||125mm||140 x 100 x 1200mm|
|FRSTOP150||150mm||160 x 120 x 1200mm|
NB. Non standard cavity sizes up to 300mm are available to special order
****Please note we are only able to ship this item to UK mainland. This item is non-returnable.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to purchase a different quantity and we'll get back to you asap.