Timloc Rad-Seal Face-Fix 2221
£4.30 EX. VAT
The Rad-Seal Face-Fix is the face-fixed radiator pipe guide and seal designed to provide an air leakage barrier around the point of entry for through wall 10mm plastic radiator pipework.
The straight-forward and quick face-fix installation securely positions the pipework into the required direction for connection.
Rad-Seal Face-Fix helps to meet Building Regulation Part L – Conservation of Fuel and Power and Part E – Resistance to Sound.
- At the point of entry of through-wall 10mm plastic radiator pipework
Within all wall constructions that present a concealed pipe void including:
-Studded dry lined walls
-Plaster dab slab walls
Features & Benefits
- Contributes to Part L’s required air leakage performance
- Protects the pipework and plaster from direct chafing
- Straight-forward and quick face fix installation
- Projects by just 25mm from the wall
- Securely positions the pipework into the required direction for connection
- Eliminates pipework kinking
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
Helps to meet:
- Building Regulation Document Part L – Conservation of Fuel and Power
- Building Regulation Document Part E – Resistance to Sound
Material & Colour
- Main unit body – white Polypropylene.
- Gasket seal entry and seals – light grey Thermoplastic Elastomer.
Accepts routed pipework from:
- Ground floor routing
- Horizontal routing
- Upper floor routing