Timloc ACV7 Aero Core Through-Wall Vent High Rise And Baffle - In 2 Colours
£13.33 EX. VAT
Aero Core Anti-Draught Ventilators
Combination ventilator sets for background venting and heat producing appliances. Aesthetically pleasing and simple to install system that is ideal for refurbishment, remedial work, and new build projects.
Compliant with Building Regulation Approved Documents F and J (2010 editions).
- To provide ventilation for heat producing appliances
- To provide background room ventilation
- Individual ventilation sets can supply up to maximum appliance rated input of 24.8kW (84,600 Btu/h)
- Ideal solution for refurbishment, remedial work and new build
Features and Benefits
- Aesthetically pleasing and a simple to install modular system
- Excellent airflow properties
- Independently tested
- Offers reduction of draughts and light compared to basic through wall ventilation
- Cowl or grille version available with baffle
- Internal finish with open louvre grille
- Equivalent area tested to BS5440-2:2009
- Compliant with BS 5871-3:2005 & BS 493:1995
- Complies with Building Regulation Approved Documents F (2010 edition) & J (2010 edition)
- Complies with ‘The Scottish Building Standards’ Technical handbooks
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
- Meets the requirements of British Gas
- Satisfies NHBC Standards
Material and Colour
- UV stabilised cowls and grilles. External grille or cowls in terracotta & brown (white high-rise). Contact the Timloc Technical Team for more colour options. Internal grilles are white as standard.
Products in the System
5” Aero core vent – ACV7 (with baffle)
Provides an equivalent area of 8000mm² and suitable for venting appliances up to 23kW rated input.
5” Aero core vent with cowl – ACV7C (with baffle)
Provides an equivalent area of 8900mm² and suitable for venting appliances up to 24.8kW rated input.
5” Aero core vent high rise – ACV7HR
Provides an equivalent area of 5000mm2 and suitable for venting appliances up to 17kW rated input.
- Core anti draught ventilators can be installed in new build, but benefit the installer most for use in existing walls.
- To fit in existing cavity wall make hole through full cavity wall by using 127-130mm core drill ensuring a small incline towards the outer wall and remove brickwork debris to fit vent.
- Large flanges around the external cowl and internal grille allow minor irregularities to be covered easily and adequate fixing. External cowl will push onto sleeve and can be silicone sealed to face or screw fixed.