Timloc Access Panel AP450 510 x 510mm
£24.41 EX. VAT
Frame Fitting Size
470 x 470mm
Clear Opening Panel Size
455 x 455mm
Overall Panel and Frame Size
510 x 510mm
Cost-effective yet reliable method for providing access to concealed services and connections behind dry lined walls, ducts, ceilings (excluding AP450 & AP450KL) and cupboard units.
An ideal solution for meeting the gas safety industry and Building Regulation Part J’s concealed boiler blue inspection access requirements (non-fire rated applications).
AP110 and AP200 are clip fit door panels.
AP150, AP300 and AP450 are hinged door panels.
Key lock facility available in selected sizes.
- Cost effective yet reliable and simple method for providing access to services and connections behind dry lined walls, ducts, ceilings (exc. AP450 and AP450KL) and cupboard units
- An ideal solution for meeting the gas safety industry and Building Regulation Part J’s concealed boiler blue inspection access requirements (non-fire rated applications)
Features and Benefits
- Purpose made product saves time and money compared with traditional joiner–made or steel access doors
- Excellent aesthetic appearance and finish. Textured finish allows painting if required
- Visible picture frame surround smartly conceals cut out edges and contributes to a faster installation
- Universal door handing. Flush fitting door panel can be fully removed for maximum access.
- Installed in minutes using basic hand tools and silicon or flexible sealant
- Catch clip closing mechanism across the range as standard with key lock options available.
- Acoustic performance of 26dB
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
- Helps to meet Building Regulation document Part J (2010 edition)
Material and Colour
- Tough and UV stabilised injection moulded HIPS/ABS plastic.
- White finish.
- Installation advice
- Cut hole to size, making sure that it is straight and level.
Apply silicon or other suitable grade building adhesive to the back of the frame.
- Check which way that you want the door to hinge.
- Press the frame firmly into place, checking it is straight and level.
- Do not operate until the adhesive has set completely.
- To open the door, use a screwdriver in the slot and lever up. To remove the door, open the door slightly and pull away from the hinge position maintaining the door at a slight angle. This does not apply to panels AP110 and AP200 which are clip fit door panels. To replace the door, reverse the removal process.
Care and Maintenance
- Clean using a soft cloth with a mild detergent.