Timloc ABC93 External Cowl - Brown or Terracotta 9" x 3"
£4.80 EX. VAT
Product ABC93 External Cowl
Face-fixed to provide an external cowl over an airbrick to sustain airflow but help reduce draughts caused by wind blasts.
255 x 95
Features And Benefits
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Simple screw fixing
- Excellent airflow properties
- Durable and totally resistant to decay
- Satisfies all NHBC requirements
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
- Complies with all relevant Building Regulations
- Meets all relevant British Standards
Material And Colour
- Manufactured by injection moulding in polypropylene.
- Cowls are available in brown, and terracotta.
- Internal grilles should be positioned over the internal opening of the cavity sleeve and fixed to the wall using screws and wall plugs.
- External cowls are positioned over the face of the airbrick and fixed to the wall using screws and wall plugs. The opening of the cowl should face down towards the ground.
- Never block or restrict the flow of air through these ventilators. The louvre grilles have no insect screen fitted – in order to comply with British Gas requirements.
- Use open louvre grilles when ventilating a gas or heat producing appliance – never use hit & miss grilles in such situations.