Timloc 70mm Push-In Soffit Vent Pack of 10 - In 4 Colours
£3.33 EX. VAT
Push In Soffit Vent
Predominantly used in refurbishment, push-in soffit vents provide a convenient method of providing ventilation through an existing soffit board. Barbed ridges on the sides of each vent grip the soffit board and hold them securely in place.
- For roof eaves ventilation
- For remedial work on existing roofs
- On roofs where ventilation equivalent to a continuous 10mm opening is required
- On roofs where the eaves incorporate a soffit board
Features and Benefits
- Efficient, unobtrusive and easy to fit
- Can be fitted to existing soffit boards in situ
- 4mm wide holes comply with BS 5250: 2011
- Durable and totally resistant to decay
- UV stabilised and colourfast
- Satisfies all NHBC requirements
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
- Complies with all relevant Building Regulations
- Meets all relevant British Standards
Material and Colour
- Manufactured by injection moulding in polypropylene.
- Available in grey, white, black, or brown.
Products in the System
Push in vents – Products 1139/1140/1141/1142
All provide a free airflow of 2000mm2 per unit and should be spaced at 200mm centres to achieve ventilation equivalent to a continuous 10mm opening.
- Use to ventilate pitched roofs, where the pitch of the roof is 15 degrees or more, and the roof void is attic or loft space.
- Do not use to ventilate pitched roofs where the pitch of the roof is less than 15 degrees, flat roofs or any roof where living accommodation is contained within the roof space.
- Space ventilators at 200mm centres.
- Take care to ensure the fixing holes are cut accurately with a diameter of between 69-70mm. If the holes are oversize, the ventilators will not fix securely.
- The ventilators should be a firm push fit into the fixing holes.
- Ventilation must be provided for the full length of the eaves and along both sides of the building to create a cross flow ventilation action.