Timloc Anthracite 3M Continuous Dry Verge for Slate
£240.80 EX. VAT
Timloc Dry Fix Continuous Verge System For Slate and Thin Slate Effect Roof Tiles
A continuous verge system, for slate and flat tiles, that presents a clean flush finish and an effective and virtually maintenance free alternative to wet mortar bedding.
For use with slate and slate-effect tiles with a thickness between 4mm-13mm.
Independently tested to meet all BS 8612 requirements for dry fixed ridge, hip, and verge systems for slating and tiling. Helps to meet BS5534 code of practice for slating and tiling.
Slate and tile thickness between 4 – 13mm slate and slate-effect tiles
Features and Benefits
- Long lasting, reliable and virtually maintenance free
- Protects against wind uplift, water ingress and general deterioration
- Easy, fast, clean and generally safer mortar free installation
- Allows virtually all weather installation
- Integral internal channel collects and discharges rainwater to the gutter
- Dedicated profiles for the new build and refurbishment applications to ensure secure fitting
- Refurbishment profile design avoids lifting slates and battens
- Concealed eaves closer cap allows for guttering if required
- Secure easy push fit joint unions
- Tough yet flexible allows easy manipulation and secure positioning
- Maintains consistently smart appearance
- Not impacted by building settlement
- Helps prevent entry of large insects, birds and vermin into the roofline
- Meets mechanical fix legislation requirements
- Helping to meet BS 5534 Code of practice for slating and tiling
- Complies with all other relevant regulations and standards
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
- Independently tested and complies with BS8612
Material and Colour
- UV protected and colour fast PVC verge and polypropylene ridge and eaves closer caps.
- Supplied in dark grey only.
Products In The System
- 3m dry fix continuous verge for new build
- 3m dry fix continuous verge for refurbishment
- Angles ridge (apex) piece
- Eaves closer cap pack (right and left handed units)
- Joint union (connects two verge sections together)
- Measure the length of the roof slope in metres and divide by 3 (product length) to identify how many profiles are required. Ensure that the correct profile type is ordered for the project – new build or refurbishment.
- An eaves closer cap must be installed at the beginning of each sloping run of Dry Fix Continuous Verge. A Dry Fix Continuous Verge angled ridge piece must be installed at the apex of gable roofs. A joint union is required when joining two Dry Fix Continuous Verge profiles together.