Timloc 1202/2 Through Wall Cavity Sleeve for Two Airbricks Stacked
£6.24 INC. VAT
£5.20 EX. VAT
£5.20 EX. VAT
Suits a stack of two interlocked Timloc airbricks 9” x 6” and provides a maximum equivalent area of 12300mm2.
Features and Benefits
- Unrestricted free airflow
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Durable and totally resistant to decay
- Satisfies all NHBC requirements
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
- Complies with all relevant Building Regulations
- Meets all relevant British Standards
Material & Colour
- Injection moulded in polypropylene.
- All accessories are available in black only.
- Always use in conjunction with a Timloc airbrick.
- When ventilating through an external wall to a building interior, ensure the cavity sleeve and airbrick are positioned above the ground floor dpc level. The exact position will depend on what conveniently suits the interior room. Installation of the cavity sleeve and airbrick at high level in the room will help reduce the effect of draughts.
- When fitted with a Timloc airbrick, the cavity sleeve suits walls up to 275mm overall thickness. If thicker walls are present, two cavity sleeves may be joined, end to end, and then trimmed to the required length and telescopic extension available.
- It is strongly recommended that a section of horizontal cavity tray (Timloc Inter-loc 4 and 2 wall weeps) is positioned above the airbrick and cavity sleeve to prevent rainwater tracking across the top of the cavity sleeve.
- The number of cavity sleeves and airbricks required depends on the volume of free airflow demanded by the situation.
- For background ventilation into a habitable room 8000mm2 of free area is required. i.e. two 9” x 3” cavity sleeves and airbricks, or a single 9” x 6” cavity sleeve and two airbricks stacked one above the other.
- If ventilating a room containing a heat producing appliance the volume of free airflow will depend on the type and size of the appliance. Consult the appliance manufacturers technical information, and then provide the appropriate number and size of cavity sleeves and airbricks. Remember that each 9” x 3”airbrick provides max. 6170mm2 equivalent area.