Decking Screw Tub
£9.76 EX. VAT
The unique REISSER RECESS gives a stick fit connection, provides maximum torque transfer, and eliminates cam out preventing any scratching of the coating. The drive can also accept a standard SQ2 bit and still provide a stick fit. Tornado ribs under the head ease countersinking leaving an attractive finish. A superior fixing is achieved by the two different thread patterns, the second thread under the head is designed to engage with the board to prevent movement whilst the wide, deep thread on the shaft provides high pull out resistance into the joists, result = no board movement.
The bronze Nano KTCO coating has been tested to a min 2000 hrs Salt Spray resistance, is Cr-6 free and resists peel off in timber giving long lasting protection. All three sizes are available in large volume Industry packs and are packed it durable, weatherproof plastic packaging. Manufactured in the same factory as the CUTTER you can be confident of the Reisser Consistency of Quality.
- Bronze Nano KTCO coating. (estimated 15yr outdoor protection)
- For use with the innovative Reisser Recess bit or a standard square drive No.2 bit.
- “Ribs and tucks” perform self countersink operation.Deep re-inforced head for strength.
- Cutter Slots. Two patented slots prevent splitting close to the edge, and remove the need for a pilot hole in most timbers.
- Spiral Point. 25° “Fast Start”spiral point tip featuring 3 separate intro threads for instant grab and rapid acceleration into material.
- Tornado ribs for clean precise countersinking.