Manthorpe Slate Vent 600 x 300mm to 500 x 250mm GRSV30-25
£8.89 EX. VAT
Manthorpe Hooded Slate Vents are designed for new build and refurbishment work to enable ventilation or extraction through a man-made or natural slate roof.
The ventilators are an unobtrusive, economical roof ventilator providing 10,000mm² of air flow per unit. Designed to replace a single slate in a roofline, the vent is manufactured from UV stabilised durable polypropylene and are produced with an integrated insect grill and spigot.
The vent can be used for both high and low level roof ventilation, Alternatively, it can be used as an outlet terminal for extraction fans and soil pipe ventilation when used in conjunction with a Manthorpe GRPA Flexible Pipe.
- 10,000mm²/M of air flow per unit
- Replaces an existing slate
- Base can be cut down to fit
- Integral cowl with insect grill
- Larger base available for random slates
- Vents without spigot available for retrofitting
600 x 300mm
Largest Size Format