TDI Roll-Out Dry Fix Ridge Roll - 6m Kit (TDI-RR)
£34.48 EX. VAT
The TDI Roll-Out Dry Ridge is a mechanically fitted system which securely fixes the ridge tiles onto a roof, protecting them from wind up-lift and rain penetration. The system provides 5,000mm²/m ventilation to the roof void through the vent roll, the equivalent to a continuous 5mm gap. There is no need for mortar, making the job of fixing the ridge quick, easy and clean, as well as making it possible during frosts and other adverse weather conditions.
The system is suitable for use with both round and angled styles of ridge tile.
A single box of TDI Dry Ridge provides all of the components required for a ridge run approximately 6 metres in length (excluding the ridge tiles).
The TDI Roll-Out Dry Ridge System has been independently wind tunnel tested by the BRE. The system complies with the requirements of BS 8612 for dry fix roofing elements.
Features & Fitting
- Fully compliant to the requirements of BS 8612, BS 5250 and BS 5534
- Mechanically secures the ridge tiles to the structure of the roof
- Provides 5,000mm²/M of ventilation into the roof space
- Compatible with most makes of concrete half-round and angled ridge tiles
- One box supplies enough components for a 6m ridge length
- Quick and easy to fix with no special tool requirements or need to mix mortar on site.
Free Vent Area
Supplied with 13 stainless screws and sealing washers