Roll-Out Dry Fix Ridge - 6M Kit (GDRR-BL)
£60.99 EX. VAT
The Manthorpe Roll-Out Dry Ridge is a mechanically fitted system which securely fixes the ridge tiles onto a roof, protecting them from wind up-lift and rain penetration. The system provides 5,000mm²/m ventilation to the roof void through the vent roll, the equivalent to a continuous 5mm gap. There is no need for mortar, making the job of fixing the ridge quick, easy and clean, as well as making it possible during frosts and other adverse weather conditions.
The system is compatible with most makes of concrete round and angled ridge tiles and most slate, flat concrete and profiled tiles. It can be fitted to the ridge of any duo pitch roof which has a pitch between 15 and 45 degrees.
A single box of Manthorpe Dry Ridge provides all of the components required for a ridge run approximately 6 metres in length (excluding the ridge tiles). The system is available in 2 different colours (Black and Dark Brown) and can be used in conjunction with Manthorpe’s Ridge End Caps and both their Linear and Standard Smart Verge systems.
The Manthorpe Roll-Out Dry Ridge System has been independently wind tunnel tested by the BRE. The system complies with the requirements of BS 8612 for dry fix roofing elements.
Features & Fitting
- Fully compliant to the requirements of BS 8612
- Mechanically secures the ridge tiles to the structure of the roof
- Provides 5,000mm²/M of ventilation into the roof space
- Compatible with most makes of concrete half-round and angled ridge tiles
- The system is compatible with most slate, concrete flat and profiled roof tiles
- One box supplies enough components for a 6m ridge length
- Quick and easy to fix with no special tool requirements
300 x 6000mm
Free Vent Area
Batten Support Qty
BS 8612 BRE Test Report No. P111832-1000
BRE Wind Tunnel Test Report No. 245269