Manthorpe Redshield 2.4m Cavity Barrier 50-70mm RED-50-70
£98.81 EX. VAT
REDSHIELD is a true one-product cavity barrier which fulfils the fire integrity and insulation requirements of Part B without relying on additional lining materials along with providing the necessary thermal and DPC properties of a cavity closer.
The unique construction allows the product to be adaptable to suit various cavity sizes, helping to maintain a continuous seal to a range of cavity widths especially those that may 'stray' in size.
The construction incorporates a mineral fibre wool insulating core which provides the 30 minutes' integrity and 15 minutes insulation of a cavity barrier as well as providing a solution to cold bridging problems acting as a thermal cavity closer and DPC.
Easily incorporated into a new build or refurbishment situations, for standard and rebated details with no special fixing requirements. Once installed REDSHIELD will last the lifetime of the building.
Features & Benefits
- True one-product cavity barrier
- No special fixing requirements
- Exceeds the mandatory 30 minutes' integrity and 15 minutes' insulation requirement as per Building Regulation Approved Document B
- Acts as a thermal cavity closer, DPC and cavity fire barrier
- Tested at Warringtonfire to BS EN 1366-4:2006+A1:2010 independently of other detail
- Closer sizes available to suit a variety of cavity wall widths
- Easily incorporated into a new build or refurbishment situation
- Once installed, will last the lifetime of the building.
Cavity Width: 50-70mm
Part Length: 2400mm
Lengths per Pack: 3
Fire rating: Tested to BS EN 1366-4:2006+A1:2010
Material (core): Mineral wool insulation
Material (casing): PVCu
K Value: 0.039 W/mk
*Please note we are only able to ship this item to UK mainland. This item is also non-returnable.