Manthorpe Linear Dry Verge - Right Handed GLV-RH
£7.97 EX. VAT
The Manthorpe SmartVerge® Linear Dry Verge System provides a secure mechanical fixing solution for many types of roof coverings including Fibre Cement Slates, Natural Slates and Interlocking Plain Tiles. The Linear Verge Units can be easily fitted to the verge of the roof in succession, locking the tiles in place to prevent wind uplift problems. The system is mortar-free and can be fixed in all weather conditions. Once fitted they are completely weatherproof and maintenance free. The SmartVerge® Linear Dry Verge System is available in Slate Grey, Black, White, Terracotta and Dark Brown to compliment any variation of roof design. The Linear Dry Verge System preserves the continuous line of the verge, providing a neat and attractive finish.
- Fully compliant to the requirements of BS 8612
- Fast and easy to install in all weather conditions
- Suits fibre cement and natural slate tiles and interlocking plain tiles
- Also suitable for use with sarking board details
- Provides a mechanically fixed, mortar-free solution
- Drains moisture away from the wall to prevent staining
- Manufactured from a robust PVCu material
815 x 121 x 68mm
15° to 55°
BS 8612 BRE Test Report No.
BRE Wind Tunnel Test Report No.
Single Person Installation