Manthorpe Left Catchment Block / Stonework Tray GW293-BSLH
£4.88 EX. VAT
The GW293-BS Catchment Tray is suitable for larger coursing heights typically 150mm, 225mm in either stonework or blockwork. This tray is located at the lowest point of the abutment. Upstands at both ends of the tray ensure that the water, which runs down from the trays above, is collected and safely diverted out of the wall. The flexible perpend protector attached to the tray prevents driving rain from penetrating the outer wall and tracking across the masonry. A G950 Weep Vent must be used in conjunction with this tray to drain the collected water away. The tray has a unique front mortar clip that can be removed at any time once the mortar has set leaving a 25mm deep aperture into which the lead is inserted and secured with lead wedges. The GW293-BS Catchment Tray can be supplied with short or long lead stapled and sealed to the tray in either code 4, code 5 (special order) lead or a lead replacement.
- Collection tray for the lower end of stepped tray runs
- Integral stop ends ensure water is collected in the tray
- Angled ribs trap falling mortar ensuring clean drainage
- Use with a weep vent to drain moisture onto the roof
- Preformed tray holds itself rigid within the wall cavity