Manthorpe Horizontal Tray GW295
£4.65 EX. VAT
The GW295 Horizontal Tray is designed for straight horizontal abutments in new build situations. Integral stop ends and a hook feature removes the need for overlap of trays giving a total tray effective length of 900mm. The tray has unique front mortar clips that can be easily removed once the mortar has set leaving a 25mm deep aperture into which the lead is inserted and secure with lead wedges. Two G950 Weep Vents or G951 Peep Weeps must be used in conjunction with this tray spaced at 450mm centres to meet current NHBC standards to drain away the collected water. The GW295 Horizontal Tray can also be supplied with short, standard or long lead stapled and sealed to the tray in either code 4, code 5 (special order) lead or a lead replacement.
- Preformed tray holds itself rigid within the wall cavity
- Covered interlock allows for multiple trays to be linked
- Integral stop ends ensure water is collected in the tray
- Use with Manthorpe's peep weep to drain moisture onto the roof
- Removable mortar clip for quick and simple lead installation