Manthorpe Eaves Closure GPPV-REC
£2.17 EX. VAT
The Eaves Closure Unit is the first element of the system to be installed and secures the lower end of the first verge unit at the eaves, providing a strong fixing and a foundation for the remainder of the system.
The design is ambidextrous in nature and can be used on both verges of the roof, with the rebated unit allowing adequate clearance for any extended guttering.
The GPPV-REC can be used in conjunction with both the Handed and Ambidextrous designs from Manthorpe's Polypropylene Dry Verge range.
- Fully compliant to BS 8612
- Fast and easy to fit in all weather conditions
- Secure mounting for the first verge unit of a run
- Units are ambidextrous
- Rebated design helps to clear gutter overhang
- Closes the end to prevent ingress of birds and insects