Manthorpe Dry Verge - Right Handed GPPV-RH
£2.21 EX. VAT
The SmartVerge Polypropylene dry verge system provides an attractive finish to the verge detail of a roof for most makes and profiles of interlocking tiles laid between a batten gauge of 255mm to 345mm.
The design of the system preserves the ‘stepped’ appearance of the roof tiles while maintaining the continuous line on the underside of the verge. The system is mortar-free and can be fixed in all weather conditions, easily capping over each tile in succession and once fitted they are weatherproof and maintenance free.
The handed verge units are available in a range of colours to compliment any variation of roof design. Angled or round Ridge End Caps are available to protect the end of the ridge while the Eaves Closure fixes at the base of the verge, securing the first unit and preventing access for birds and large insects.
- Fully compliant to the requirements of BS 8612
- Fast and easy to install in all weather conditions
- Suits small and large format concrete interlocking tiles
- Provides a mechanically fixed, mortar-free solution
- Drains moisture away from the wall to prevent staining
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene
- Available in a range of colours to suit various roof types