Manthorpe Catchment Tray GW293
£2.17 EX. VAT
The GW293 Catchment Tray is located at the lowest point of the abutment. Up stands at both ends of the tray ensure that the water which runs down from the trays above is collected and safely diverted out of the wall. A G950 Weep Vent must be used in conjunction with this tray to drain the collected water away. The tray has a unique front mortar clip that can be removed at any time once the mortar has set leaving a 25mm deep aperture into which the lead is inserted and secured with lead wedges. The tray also features an injection moulded mortar trap which ensures a clear water path by reducing the risk of mortar droppings and other debris completely blocking the tray, although care should still be taken to keep the trays clear from mortar and other building debris. The GW293 Catchment Tray can also be supplied with short or long lead securely attached with staples and sealant in either code 4, code 5 (special order) lead or a lead replacement.
- Collection tray for the lower end of stepped tray runs
- Preformed tray holds itself rigid within the wall cavity
- Integral stop ends ensure water is collected in the tray
- Angled ribs trap falling mortar ensuring clean drainage
- Use with a weep vent to drain moisture onto the roof