Manthorpe Catchment Corner Tray Left / Right GW293CC-RH/LH
£5.38 EX. VAT
The GW293CC Corner Catchment Trays are designed for situations where an abutment ends at a corner to shield the corner from water entry, also where restricted space prohibits the fitting of a standard catchment tray. The tray has up stands at both ends ensuring the water, which runs down from the trays above, is collected and safely diverted out of the wall. A G950 Weep Vent must be used in conjunction with this tray to drain the collected water away. The tray includes a foam strip that is easily raked out exposing a 25mm deep aperture into which the lead is inserted and secured with lead wedges. The GW293 CC Corner Catchment Tray can also be supplied with short or long lead securely attached with staples and sealant in either code 4, code 5 (special order) lead or a lead replacement.
- Collection tray for the lower end of stepped tray runs
- Used at gable edges to shield the corner from water entry
- Integral stop ends ensure water is collected in the tray
- Use with a weep vent to drain moisture onto the roof
- Preformed tray holds itself rigid within the wall cavity