Manthorpe 120 Roofing Underlay / Breathable Membrane 1m x 50m
£390 EX. VAT
The Manthorpe120 LR breathable roofing underlay is designed to be used as part of a complete roof construction to help resist the passage of water and wind-driven snow into the interior of a building, along with reducing wind uplift forces acting on the roof covering.
The low water vapour resistance (LR) of the underlay allows for its use in both ventilated and non-ventilated roof details to help combat the build up of condensation within the roof space.
The underlay can be fitted in unsupported applications such as traditional rafter or counter batten details with drape, along with fully supported details such as with Scottish sarking boards. Depending on this roof construction and layout, the underlay can be used regionally up to and including Zone 5, refer to fitting guidance for further clarification on wind zone suitability for specific details.
The 50 metre rolls come with pre-printed lap guides to speed up installation on site while ensuring the layout of the fitting remains consistent. The underlay is suitable for both new build and refurbishment applications.
- Low water vapour resistance to combat roof space condensation
- Conforms to the requirements of BS 5534 and BS 5250
- Suitable for both supported and unsupported applications
- Can be used in both cold and warm roof details
- For use with discontinuous tile and slate roof coverings on pitched roofs
- Suitable for counter batten constructions, as well as sarking board details
- Can be used on new build and refurbishment applications
*** Please note that this product is unreturnable ***