Kasp Marine Padlocks 40mm x 50mm Long Shackle
£10.20 EX. VAT
145 - Marine Padlocks
The 145 Marine padlock has been designed and manufactured to the highest standards to offer a secure padlock with exceptional weather resistance. The mirror chromed solid brass body, rust free internal components, 316 stainless steel shackle and rubber shackle seal combine to provide corrosion resistance in the most extreme environments.
Security is paramount, with a double bolted shackle to resist torsion/pull attack and a 5 pin anti-pick cylinder designed to withstand manipulation.
Features & Benefits
- Marine grade 316 Stainless Steel Shackle – marine and food grade stainless steel for extreme weather protection, tested to ISO 9227.
- Mirror chromed brass padlock.
- Rubber shackle seal to further protect the cylinder from water ingress.
- Rust free stainless steel and brass internal components.
- Double bolted Locking Mechanism.
- 5 pin cylinder with anti-pick mushroom pins.
- Paracentric keyway.
- 2 Keys are supplied with each padlock.
- Non key retaining.
- Security rating: 5.
- Dimensions padlock body / shackle dia / shackle height: 40mm / 6.35mm / 50mm.
- Product application: boats / lockers/ sheds / gates / garages / shutters.
- Weather protection rating: 3.