Kasp Laminated Steel Padlock 60mm
£14.48 EX. VAT
130 - Laminated Padlocks
The robust design of this classic style of padlock ensures that it is still as popular as ever.
The 130 series, with a hardened steel shackle, double bolted locking mechanism, paracentric keyway and anti-pick cylinder combines the latest lock technology with a traditional style.
Features & Benefits
- Hardened Steel - Extra protection against hacksaw and cropping attacks.
- Double bolted locking mechanism - Extra strength to resist torsion and pull attack.
- Zinc plated steel laminated body - Extra strength and resistance to corrosion.
- 8 steel countersunk rivets (4on 30mm) - Extra strength over traditional locks.
- 5 pin cylinder with anti-pick mushroom pins (4 0n 60mm) - Extra protection against picking.
- Paracentric keyway - Extra protection against manipulation.
- 2 keys are supplied with each lock.
- Security rating: 10.
- Dimensions padlock body / shackle dia / shackle height: 60mm / 11.1mm / 33.5mm.
- Product application: garages / shutters / vehicles / site gates.
- Weather protection rating: 2.