KASP Hardened Steel Padlock - 60mm Closed Shackle
£47.40 EX. VAT
180 - Hardened Steel Padlocks
Tough and durable, the 180 series is manufactured from a solid block of hardened steel with a 12mm hardened steel shackle.
Designed for industrial purposes but equally suited for high security domestic requirements. With a chrome plated lock body and shackle, the corrosion resistant 180 series is ideal for outdoor use.
Features & Benefits
- Hardened steel shackle - Extra protection from hacksaw and cropping attacks.
- Double ball bearing locking mechanism - Extra strength to resist torsion & pull attacks.
- Chrome plated, hardened steel body - Extra strength and resistance to corrosion.
- 5 pin cylinder featuring a paracentric keyway and anti-pick mushroom pins - Extra protection against picking.
- 2 keys supplied with each padlock.
- Security rating: 11.
- Dimensions padlock body / shackle dia / shackle height: 60mm / 12mm / 28mm.
- Product application: garages / shutters / vehicles / site gates.
- Weather protection rating: 2