Thunderbolt Countersunk T25 Torx Drive. Zinc/Yellow.
£0.08 EX. VAT
Thunderbolt is the original self-tapping anchor with the power to be used on a whole range of construction materials, including concrete, stone, brick and block. The threaded anchor and self-tapping action allows for safe anchorage, with the substrate becoming the nut to the bolt. A truly versatile anchor, the Thunderbolt can be installed nearer to the edges and closer together at varying embedment depths, providing a stress-free fixing. Installation is quick and easy, making it the ideal general purpose anchor, even on temporary jobs as its completely removable. Using standard sized drill bits, the Thunderbolt is the cost effective fix for any job. These bolts are classed as non-expansion anchors which means they won't stress the concrete when fixing
- Gives a Mechanical interlock between construction material and the fixing, with no expansion stress
- Fixes close to the edge and is totally removable
- Fixes along the entire thread length to enable fixing through hollow sections
- No marking out required, fixes straight through your fixture
- Works in concrete, brick, wood, marble, block, stone and more