Manthorpe SmartVerge Batten End Clips GDV-BEC
£1.01 EX. VAT
Fixing into the end grain of the tiling batten with a nail is no longer considered an appropriate method of securing a dry verge unit owing to the potentially inconsistent condition of the end grain. A batten end clip secures to the top of the tiling batten and provides an aperture through which to securely drive a nail fixing. This opening grips the nail and provides the required pull off resistance.
- Meets BS 5534 requirements for nail fixing locations.
- Robust, secure mounting system for end grain fixing.
- Manufactured from non-corrosive stainless steel.
- Non return nail grip feature securely holds the fixing.
- Fixing holes mount the clip to the top face of the batten.
- Helps to provides a mechanically fixed, mortar-free solution for verges.
- Independently wind tunnel tested at the BRE.