Manthorpe SmartVerge PP Round Ridge End Cap GPPV-END-R
£4.71 EX. VAT
The Polypropylene Ridge End Caps are designed to work in conjunction with the SmartVerge Polypropylene Dry Verge Systems, both handed and ambidextrous, to provide a neat and attractive finish for most makes of round and angled concrete ridge tiles.
The Ridge End Caps provide durable protection at each end of the ridge, eliminating problems caused by water penetration whilst preventing the entry of birds and large insects into the roof cavity. Each Ridge End Cap is supplied with fixings and can be quickly and easily fixed directly to the ridge batten(s) in all weather conditions.
The end caps can also be used in conjunction with the Manthorpe dry fix ridge systems to close off the ridge ends.
Features & Fitting
- Fully compliant to BS 8612
- Caps available for both round and angled ridge tiles
- Fast and easy to fit in all weather conditions
- Compatible with most types of concrete and clay ridge tile
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene
- Provides a mechanically fixed, mortar-free solution
271 x 228 x 76mm