Manthorpe Airbrick Flood Defence G980
£10.10 EX. VAT
The Manthorpe Airbrick Flood Defence is a discreet solution to the problems of flood damage caused by unprotected airbricks. In the event of a flood the easy to fit cover clips on to a vent to stop water from entering. The Manthorpe Airbrick Flood Defence is designed to cover the opening of a 9"x3" airbrick and can be used with any plastic, clay or concrete airbrick. The bright yellow cover reminds the homeowner to remove the Airbrick Flood Defence when flood waters subside.
- Airbricks are one of the first entry points of flood water into a property
- Does away with the need to source (and position) sandbags. A large number of sandbags would be required to cover each airbrick
- The easy to install frame forms a permanent mount for the removable cover, requiring only simple tools to fit and discreetly sits flush to the wall
- The easy to store cover simply clicks onto the frame to protect the property and can continue to be used as and when required
- The high visibility colour reminds you to remove the cover once the flood water has receded